Tuesday, February 19, 2008




TACO BELL
While eating at the famous Glendale Cuban bakery Porto's this past weekend with Liz and Steven, I couldn't believe my ears.

We were eating their delicious potato balls that are deep fried on the outside and have a potato and Cuban-style flavored beef center. I mentioned to Karena how delicious I thought they were. Karena replied, "Yeah, they are good. But it would be even better if it had Taco Bell meat inside!"

I couldn't believe it. Most people think the meat at Taco Bell is so bad they refer to it as Taco Hell. But not my wife, apparently!


Comments:
karena knows what's up. taco bell meat is awesome.
another nickname for taco bell is toxic hell.
 
i heart portos!!!!!! yum!! :o9 drool. i am so jealous that you live so close to it... heh.
 
...and karena says i have poor taste in food! hah!
 
I wish we had a portos here =(
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]