Wednesday, December 03, 2008

THINGS I THOUGHT BUT DIDN'T SAY
I've noticed that I been thinking a lot of things recently, but since the sentiment wasn't very nice, I opted not to say them. I know some of them are very mean and I apologize for that. In no particular order, they are:

What's the matter with you?
I think you're being so selfish right now.
I wish you could step out of this situation and see how irrational you're being.
Why can't you just shut up and do your job?
Why can't you act your age? Grow up! (Oh wait, I DID say that one out loud. I apologize for being so short with you, if you're reading this).
Comments:
It's not bad to speak the truth. Just be careful how you do it and why you do it. Sometimes, we all need to hear the harsh truth. Thanks for sharing.
 
I think it's terrible you're telling those things to yourself! Self hatred isn't love Victor. It's hate. To your self. Don't hate. :P

JC
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]