Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANKS FOR READING

I am always blown away at both the number of people and who is reading this blog. When I started this 7 years ago, I never expected it to last this long. I just figured nobody cared about my thoughts or my life. After all, neither are all that interesting in comparison to some other people I know.

Still, I wanted to say thank you to all of you who read this. I hope it makes you laugh, makes you cry, makes you think, and hopefully it leads to conversations -- both serious and not so serious, about things going on in this world and in your own lives. I know that's what it's done for me and I couldn't be more grateful.
Comments:
love the blog!
 
We always love you and care about what happened to you and your thought!
 
i'm not your mom, but i still echo her sentiments... we, as your friends, definitely care about your life and thoughts.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]