Saturday, November 29, 2008

STILL SICK
Sunday will mark a full two weeks that I've been sick. The first week, my illness seeemed more like the flu -- body aches, fatigue, etc. But this week, the sickness has changed into a persistent violent cough, headache and occasional runny nose.
Karena suggested I go see the doctor yesterday since it still was not getting better. But I tend to be very stubborn about taking medication and seeing the doctor. I usually shy away from both. I really thought I was doing better yesterday so I didn't go see the doctor and just came home to go to bed.
But now, here I am, on my 14th day of sickness, and I'm still coughing up a storm.
Karena was right.
Comments:
you should have learned it already... listen to karena!
 
hmmm same symptoms. I blame this on you.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]