Saturday, November 08, 2008

HOPE
It's been a week and I find myself still thinking about something Richard said last week. It was one of the most truthful statements I've ever heard about how we, as Christians, should view results of an elections.

Ultimately, we do not place our hope in the things of this world. Whether our candidate won or propositions we supported passed, we still place our hope in the same thing. Our hope is in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, not in Barack Obama, John McCain, Proposition 8 or anything else of this world.

Thanks, Richard, for helping me to keep things in the right perspective.
Comments:
word... or as my Spanish speaking co-worker likes to say,"palabra"
Nice chatting with you yesterday. Thanks for the advice. Works like a charm. :D
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]