Sunday, November 23, 2008


FRUT A VIE

My cousin came home and put this bottle of Frut A Vie in the fridge. At first, I thought it was red wine she got from one of her events and so I didn't think anything of it.

But when I got so sick this week, she suggested I take a small shot-sized amount of it each day and that's supposed to make me healthier. Derived from the Acai berry that's all the rage now in terms of health, this Frut A Vie drink is supposed to help prevent against disease and maintain optimal health by using anti-oxidants.

I didn't really believe it, but I took some anyway and enjoyed it because it reminded me of chinese Haw Flakes (although my cousin disagreed). But I have to admit that after taking it, I did feel better.

Placebo? Maybe. But whatever the case is, as long as I feel better, that's all that matters.

Comments:
very interesting... there's more than one "something" vie. my co-worker has been going on and on about mona vie, which i guess is the same thing. it's acai berry drink and it's a pyramid scheme business of some sort. she says that it works in making you healthier, sleep better, etc. you should be the guinea pig. =)
 
could it be the next 'airborne'? :0)

chinese Haw Flakes are cranberry based ;D
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]