Thursday, November 13, 2008


CAMERA GONE

One of the best buys we have ever purchased was our digital camera. It not only worked well, but has been with us for vacations, birthdays, weddings, surgeries, etc. I think I grew especially attached to our camera and our camera bag when I accidentally dropped our camera bag into a pool of sea turtles and one started chomping away on it until the worker came to fetch it out.

But I guess all good things must come to an end. We can't seem to find it and we can't remember when we last saw it or used it. I am afraid that it is gone for good, which has left me extremely sad. I even had a dream about finding it the other day. It was so vivid that while brushing my teeth in the morning, I was thinking, "Whew! I'm glad we found our camera." I only realized later that it had all been a dream and I was sad again.

Comments:
is this a large wink-wink nudge-nudge blog entry on what you want for christmas this year?!?
 
I know how you feel. Jesse and I thought we had lost our camera but then he found it later in his garden. I've also "killed" my fair share of cameras by dropping them. Check out costco online. They usually have some good deals of cameras with an added large memory card that you wouldn't normally get in a store.
 
SLR time!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]