Friday, October 24, 2008

LOUD NOISES!

Just before 4 am, we were awoken by loud laughter and talking from what sounded like 10 guys hanging out. Because of the way our house is situated, they were probably 20 feet from our window, just being inconsiderate and having a good time making a ruckus in the middle of the night.

This was probably the worst night for this to happen too because Karena had to be up by 5:30am and my cousin worked past 10 pm and had to be at work again by 7am. These guys woke us all up and we were all understandably upset.

But I didn't want to say anything rude or do anything since I didn't know what these guys were capable of. Plus, I didn't want them messing up our house or anything like that. So, we just waited patiently until they left. But I felt so horrible about being so passive about it.

What do you do in a situation like that?
Comments:
Dude, that sucks to hear. =(

I would probably call in the local police station and make an anonymous complaint about the noise. Let the boys w/ badges get an early start on the street sweeping.
 
I will check how they dress if they look like gangs. If not,I could talk to them from my window nicely indicating please lower you voice because we have to be up early. That work for me before. If they look gangsters, call police.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]