Wednesday, October 22, 2008


LA TIMES

Call me old school, but I love reading the newspaper in the traditional newspaper format. Although we are deep into the internet age (and I realize it provides up to the minute news), I still find it comforting and engaging to read the news the way I've read it since I was a little kid -- from an actual paper.

So, that's why I cherish Thursday through Sundays when I get the LA Times. But since they raised the price on me a few months ago and didn't honor a discounted promotion I signed up for, I decided to cancel our weekend subscription today.

We'll see how long I can hold out ...

Comments:
LA Times is too liberal. That's why we stopped it.
 
i enjoy reading the newspaper too! Yes, I enjoy surfing the net, but a cup of coffee and the Sunday's newspaper is quite relaxing. =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]