Sunday, October 19, 2008


GOOD BURGER

To be honest, I had never heard of the fmaous Father's Office in Santa Monica or the new one in Culver City. And that meant I had never heard of how great their burgers were.

But when we planned to meet up with some friends there, all anybody could talk about was the famous Office Burger. I figured I'd get it, even though the thought of paying $15 for a burger and fries lifted my expectations way high.

And let me tell you, even though it's not your typical burger, it's delicious! The meat is extremely juicy. Just fyi, they recommend you get it medium, and even when you say medium, it comes out more medium rare. But trust me, that's the way you want it. But you have to eat it quickly. The juicy meat, caramelized onion, arugula and blue cheese work best while it's still hot. Even the fries with the aioli were delicious.

If you get a chance to go, it's well worth it. Just be sure to show up early because the tables are on a first come, first serve basis.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]