Friday, September 05, 2008




QUICK THOUGHTS


1. I am really loving this election! It's got drama, intrigue, and will make history no matter which way it goes.I ended up watching both the Democratic and Republican National Conventions and enjoy following what goes on each day. Only 60 days left until the election!


2. I realize I'm not a fan of sleeping with the door closed. I've noticed some people always have their bedroom door closed. But even while I was in the hospital (in a room literally inches from the busy and loud nurses station), I always asked to keep the door opened). As a kid, I never slept with the door closed. And at home, we close the door only when we have guests.


3. UCLA's surprising victory over then 18th-ranked Tennessee on Monday could have only happened because of the brilliant coaching of Rick Neuheisel, Norm Chow and Dwayne Walker. How great was it to see Norm Chow smiling and shaking hands in the booth while wearing a UCLA shirt (instead of seeing him do that for so many years while wearing a USC shirt).

Comments:
couldn't it also be because tennesse and the GREAT SEC are overrated?
 
I didn't realize that Norm Chow had been hired by UCLA until a few weeks ago.

I was in town for a day and got to go to the Dodger game on Chinese-American night -- they introduced him at the game, and then played the Berkeley fight song. This had me confused -- although I did know that UCLA has copied most/all of its fight songs from Cal, it wasn't until later that it all made sense.
 
maybe he's smiling cuz he's with the right team now!!! ;p
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]