Monday, September 15, 2008


PRAYING FOR MUSLIMS DURING RAMADAN

Our church has been committed to praying for Muslims, especially during their holy month of fasting called Ramadan, for the last several years.

But this year, more than any, (probably because I've been off work), I've been more committed and a more active participant. Thankfully, we have a 30 day prayer booklet that gives us information about various nations including discussions on the culture, daily life, beliefs, common practices of Muslims in the area.

I feel that this helps me think more globally as a World Christian. It also hit home last week when I was praying for the people in these countries and to see that my friend was not eating lunch because he was fasting. That not only helped me to think more globally, but also reminded me that my missions field is also right in front of me.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]