Wednesday, September 10, 2008





MOVIES

Out of the 24 movies I've seen since coming home from the hospital less than 2 weeks ago, I've enjoyed "3:10 To Yuma", "Juno", "The Kingdom", "The Great Debators", "Iron Will" (which I mentioned yesterday) and "Untraceable" the most. I've found the rest to be a little disappointing.

The rest of the list is as follows (and still counting): Semi -Pro, We Own the Night, Step Up Straight 2 The Streets, Harold & Kumar Escape Guantanamo Bay, Leatherheads, Jumper, Good Luck Chuck, The Eye, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Leaving Las Vegas, Gone Baby Gone, Master of Disguise, The Bucket List, Vantage Point, The Ultimate Gift, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, My Giant, Eastern Promises.

I've also been watching some TV shows too including Battlestar Galactica and Entourage.

Comments:
I'm not big on westerns, but "3:10 to Yuma" was well done.
 
I really liked Juno too! I thought they did a good job with the story subject, not patronizing.
 
i love juno!
 
Yay for another BSG viewer!

JC
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]