Monday, September 08, 2008


MORE QUICK THOUGHTS

1. Islands has said they will now include their famous fries with your burger. I can't wait! I hope they didn't raise the price.

2. This weekend I was able to visit with my family and nephew (I even drove myself!). We also was able to attend a wedding of a friend I have known since I was 7 years old. I really do find it quite amazing that lifelong friends can and do exist.

3. Someone mentioned to me that they don't plan on having kids, but they feel like they're being selfish. I think they're being honest. I respect that they have enough self-awareness to know that it's not the right time or right idea for them. That's much better than just having kids out of peer pressure and then raising your child half-heartedly.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]