Tuesday, September 09, 2008



IRON WILL

You always kind of know what to expect when you're watching a Disney movie. Some cheesy dialogue, maybe some questionable acting, good guy wins in the end, etc.

This Disney movie is no different. But Iron Will quickly became one of my favorite movies because Mackenzie Austin does a great job and even Kevin Spacey is in this movie! Yes, it is cheesy at times, but I really enjoy the determination and (image this) iron will he has. And that's something that I try to instill in my own life.

I watched it for the first time soon after it came out in 1994 and just watched it again today.

What's the sure sign of a classic? If the movie holds up over time. This one does!


Comments:
This movie was once showing when I was flying to Hong Kong. I ended up watching it 3-4 times in a row because there was nothing else to watch.
 
you have 11 other movies that you probably haven't seen and you pick this to watch? i don't understand.
 
someone's bored
 
I saw that movie, only because a relative gave me the VHS tape to me as a gift long time ago. I thought it would be boring, but it wasn't that bad. It's based on a true story.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]