Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BACK AT WORK

I went back to work this week after 4 weeks off for my hip surgery. And I have to say that although I'm doing a lot more walking around and life is as stressful at work as it ever was, it feels great to be back.

Don't get me wrong, it's always nice to be able to relax at home.  But after a while, even with the ability to watch movies, check email, call people, watch TV, read, sleep, etc, it all gets a little old after a while. I found myself yearning to go back to work for some semblance of normal life.

Of course, now that I'm back at work, I'm feeling like a couple more days off would have been okay too.  =)

Comments:
the grass is always greener on the other side?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]