Sunday, August 24, 2008




QUICK BAY AREA TRIP

I'm really trying to maximize my time before my surgery Tuesday morning so we managed to squeeze in a quick trip to the Bay Area to visit my family and to attend a wedding banquet for Karena's cousin.

Although we were only up there for literally a 24 hour period, it was great to be able to spend time with my whole family and to make the rounds and visit with Karena's family at the banquet.

I have to say that I hate San Francisco parking (or lack thereof). We made it to the banquet location and spent about 25 minutes just driving around looking for parking. What a waste of gas and time! Why aren't there parking structures there? Even if they charged an exorbitant amount, at least we would have been able to park!

Still, I had a great time this weekend. So, Alaskan cruise last week, Bay Area trip this weekend, dinner with Richard and Danette tomorrow. Spending time on the phone talking to countless family and friends these last several days. And then, surgery on Tuesday, 7:30 am.

I have no regrets as to how I've spent my time leading up to surgery.

Comments:
So good to see you and Karena this weekend. Parking is a real bummer in this town at times. Next time, park at our house (lots of parking here) and we commute to the restaurant together...reducing our carbon footprint for the evening. Hope all goes smoothly in the upcoming weeks. Look forward to seeing you again soon!
 
hey victor, i be praying for you on tuesday. if you still need movies to watch. let me know. be blessed bro
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]