Monday, August 25, 2008

MANY THANKS

I have to say that I am overcome with the outpouring of love, support, and kindness shown to me in preparation for my surgery tomorrow morning.

I have received numerous calls and countless emails and face-to-face greetings and prayers. So, thank you!

I'll be honest, it feels great to know that God has surrounded me with such good family and friends, to the point that so many would go out of the way for little ol' me.

As I get ready for surgery, I know God's peace will be with me . . . and many of your prayers and good wishes will be surrounding me.
Comments:
Hey Vic! Hope your surgery went as well as it can. =) Been praying for you and hope to see you again soon! Blessings, bro.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]