Monday, August 18, 2008


21

One of the best things about flying Air Canada is that everyone gets their own TV screen. It's a touch screen that allows you to pick whatever movie and/or TV show you want to watch. That always makes the time go by so much faster.

On our way up, we watched the movie "21" about the true story of six MIT students that learned to count cards and took Las Vegas for millions. I know some Chinese people were really against that movie since they did not cast Chinese people for the roles since the actual story involved Chinese students. But the idea and plot intrigued me so Karena and I watched it.

The sad part was we started the movie a little late so we didn't get to see the last 10 minutes (so please don't tell us). But ever since then, my cousin and I spent a good part of the cruise practicing counting cards.

I can't even begin to tell you how hard it is to both count cards and play blackjack (while pretending that you're not counting cards). I can't say that I'll ever do it in Vegas, but it's just a fun system to try out. Plus, it really helped to pass the time during our layovers!

Comments:
I've flown Air Canada so much this summer, I've seen all their content. They seem to updated it every 2 months or so. But, I didn't watch 21 because I read the book it's based on.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]