Friday, July 18, 2008


FULL

The inevitable has finally happened.

After owning my iPod for 2.5 years now and putting a few TV shows, short videos, and as many songs as I could possibly think of, it's finally full. (And when I say "as many", I really mean it. I have everything from Celine Dion to Chris Tomlin to Linkin Park to Rascal Flatts to Culture Club to Erasure to Run DMC to Frank Sinatra to New Kids on the Block to 2Pac to Dave Matthews Band to The BeeGees, etc. It's really all over the place).

Granted, there are some songs I don't need and I'll probably just delete those, but it's sad to see that what seemed limitless has finally reached its full capacity.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]