Tuesday, July 08, 2008




DRAWING A CIRCLE

I think my mom sent a forwarded email to us that I just couldn't believe. The email said when you get mosquito bite (by the way, that's not me in that picture, just one I pulled up online), you should take a ball point pen and draw a circle around it. It claimed that the next day, the bite would barely be itchy or noticeable. Like I said, that just doesn't make any sense and sounds like a typical forward where they claim things that aren't true.

But after being outside to BBQ over July 4th weekend, I got a few moquito bites. My mom reminded me to draw a circle around it. My cousin Jonathan refused to do it because it didn't make scientific sense. The next day, the moquito bite on my hand was virtually gone. In fact, I forgot all about it, except for the circle that was still slightly visible on my hand.

I'm not fully convinced yet, but I have to say that I was impressed.

Comments:
that's so interesting. now, i'm gonna have to try it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]