Sunday, June 15, 2008

BACK TO A REGULAR SCHEDULE
Since switching to a new location two weeks ago, I've also switched back to work a regular 8 hour schedule, 5 days a week. But it's been a tough transition after working 4 x 10 hour days for 5 and a half years.

I have really gotten used to having Tuesdays off to sleep in, go to the gym, run errands, go to Costco or the bank or doctor/dentist appointments, etc. Now, I have to juggle all those errands after work. That's totally feasible, but I'm still in the habit of not doing anything after work.

For these last few weeks, I've come home and done absolutely nothing. That's gotta change. So, please help keep me accountable. Make sure I go to the gym, run my errands, get work done, clean the house, etc. each day after work instead of just vegging out in front of the TV for hours.

Thanks.

P.S. To all the fathers out there (especially to my own father and father-in-law), I wish you a Happy Father's Day!
Comments:
Hey, come over and clean my toilet.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]