Wednesday, May 21, 2008






QUICK THOUGHTS

1. I guess I figured it was coming, but I can't believe the California legislature voted to allow gay marriages. For some reason, this news really got to me this time. Maybe it's because I was in Massachusetts when I first heard it (the only other state to also allow them). But this to me is just so wrong and such a blow to marriage.

2. My heart is still breaking bigtime for the people of Myanmar and China. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

3. On a much lighter note, we've had a few ants in our kitchen the last few days. It's been difficult to get rid of them because they seem to be independent of the others and moving around aimlessly. They have no destination and don't seem to be coming in from any cracks. This makes it impossible to spray Raid anywhere. So, Karena thought she's just kill a bunch of ants and leave them there. She figures, "If I saw a place where all my friends were dead, I wouldn't want to hang around." And as crazy as it sounds, I think her logic worked!

4. I don't want to say there is a direct correlation, but there is definitely err possibly a cause and effect here: I go visit Fenway Park Saturday morning. Since then, the Red Sox have won 6 games in a row . . . and counting.

Comments:
4. bosox played the KC royals lol :0)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]