Saturday, May 10, 2008





QUICK THOUGHTS

1. I don't know the entire backstory of why Myanmar's military government is at odds with the UN and the US, but not letting relief workers and foreign aid in to help assist with their post-cyclone recovery is inhumane. 10,000 people died, many survivors are homeless, they have no food and no medical supplies, and prices for bar essentials have gone through the roof. And the government just seems indifferent to the people's suffering. What is going on here?

2. It's time for Hillary to bow out gracefully. She simply cannot win because the numbers just aren't there. Meanwhile, McCain is fortunate enough just to sit back and watch Obama and Hillary take each other down.

3. I hope to get a chance to see Ironman in the theaters. I wasn't as into this comic book hero as much as some of the others (X-men, Spiderman, Superman, etc.), but I've heard good things from people who have seen it. So, I want to check it out.

4. We got our stimulus package check! Sorry, Bush, but our money is going straight . . . into the bank.

Comments:
I haven't paid U.S. taxes in years, so no stimulus check for me. : (
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]