Tuesday, May 13, 2008




IT'S DONE

For a while now, I've been having numerous people tell me that since I'm balding, it's time to shave my head. After all, it's low maintenance in the mornings and it hides my balding head.

I've been resisting since I just didn't feel ready to shave my head. I figured that while I still had my hair, I should have it and make good use of it. I'd have the rest of my life to be bald. Finally, I realized I had lost so much hair on my head that I decided it was time to do it. But this time, Karena stopped me. She figured, many men look good bald (or with a shaved head), but they're all very fit. So, she challenged me to get fit before shaving my head.

That sounded like a good way to help motivate me to get into shape. But since my hip has been hurting, it's been difficult to go to the gym or to do any kind of cardio workout (even walking).

But today, I went into the barber shop and asked them to do the same thing they did last time -- use the clippers for a half on the sides and a 2 on top. Well, apparently that wasn't what they did last time because before I knew it, all kinds of hair was falling down to the floor and I started looking more like Michael Jordan, Kojak, Patrick Stewart or other famous bald people. I honestly didn't mean to go this short, but it's too late. It's done.

Good thing I still have a little hair left. Do you think I could pass for Karena's crush Wentworth Miller? =)


Comments:
I bought clippers and used a 2 on my whole head. you saw how short it was at church. wish i could have told you what I used before you told them to use the 2 on you. What I really wanted to say was that you look great so keep that look. Dude, no one really goes completely bald anymore, just a short fuzz.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Victor,
You don't look that bad with the really short cut. :D At least you have a nicely shaped head with no wierd bumps...hehe. ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]