Sunday, May 18, 2008





FINALLY SEEING FENWAY

I've been a Red Sox fan ever since I started collecting Wade Boggs baseball cards 20 years ago. Since then, Boggs won a World Championship . . . with the rival Yanks, the Sox managed to win 2 championships of their own (including last year), and I started my career, got married, and bought a house.


Still, my love for the Red Sox has never changed. But one thing I have never gotten to do was see Fenway Park, even from the outside. But that all changed this past weekend. Even though I didn't get to go inside, just being outside and seeing Jacoby Ellsbury and Dustin Pedroia (pictured) coming out of their cars and feeling the history associated with that place left me all abuzz.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]