Monday, April 28, 2008





VACATION CELEBRITY SIGHTINGS

My co-workers love to tease me about all the celebrities we've seen during our vacations within the last 5 years. During that time, we have gone ATV-ing with Christian Slater in Cabo San Lucas, saw Michael Vick golfing (well, actually just Enoch, but here is a picture of his back with his shorts sagging), saw all the Miss Universe contestants (including Ms. Kazakhstan) in Cancun, and watched the filming of "Shadowboxer" in Philadelphia staring Cuba Gooding Jr (seen dressed as a woman in disguise, as part of the movie).

Our most recent one happened this weekend while in Las Vegas. We managed to run into Pete Rose while in Cesars Palace. He's surprisingly not very tall, but still a commanding figure. I wanted to shake his hand, but I couldn't decide what to say to him: "Hey, you're a Hall of Famer in my book!" or "Is Vegas really the BEST place for a compulsive gambler like you?" So, I decided against it and let him walk right past me.

Comments:
The last time I was in Vegas, I walked in the sports memorabilia store at Caeser's and he was waiting there to sign autographs. I was one of very few people in the store. I think you have to buy something to get his autograph, but I felt bad to not ask for his autograph.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]