Tuesday, April 01, 2008



SCRIPTURE UNION DEVOTIONAL GUIDES

Three months ago, I purchased Scripture Union Devotional Guides for Karena and me and one for each couple in our Young Married Couples group.

I figured for those of us who were older Christians who may have gotten lazy or just gotten away from doing daily devotions (like me), this would be perfect. And for those seeking or more newer Christians, it would be good to read a little bit more about God on a more consistent basis.

But alas, the road to good intentions doesn't lead anywhere. Before I knew it, I was back to not doing them.

But since we got a new book for the next 3 months, we've decided to take this opportunity to rededicate to spending some time each day with God. After all, He deserves our best each and ever day.


Comments:
I haven't gotten my new Scripture Union yet. =( But, I'm glad each day's reading is on their website. =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]