Monday, April 21, 2008


INTERVIEW

I often wonder why I worry. After all, like Robert Horry always says, if things work out, great. And if not, I know it wasn't meant to be.

To be able to live life like that and trust in God's plan should lead me not to worry.

And yet I still do.

Today, I had an interview at a Kaiser closer to home. It'll be a good opportunity for me to do more administrative things . . . and I'll get to save some money on gas. And let me tell you, I was a wreck all last night and all day today. But, the interview went decently well so I don't know what I was so worried about the whole time. (Thanks for praying for me.)

And if things don't work out, I'm happy at my current job (things have been better lately) and I'll just know that it wasn't part of His plan and it wasn't meant to be.

Either way, things are happening for a reason and they're for the best.

Comments:
I can totally relate. I know God is always with me, but I worry all the time! I know God is still working with me and through me. Thanks.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]