Tuesday, March 18, 2008



RANDOM THINGS I LOVE AND HATE (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

I love:
(1) Dunking Famous Amos or Trader Joe's Dunkers cookies into my milk
(2) Reading the LA Times while I eat my breakfast
(3) Doing 25 push-ups at night
(4) Buying caps (even though I don't look good in them. In fact I often wish I could look cool in them like Jacob or Reuel)
(5) The first two rounds of March Madness. I'll watch highlights of close games over and over ...


I hate:
(1) Big dogs that jump on you when you go visit a friend's house
(2) Stretching
(3) Feeling obligated to eat the food that's just about to go bad, but is still sort of good enough to eat
(4) Country music
(5) People that take their sweet time in line and aren't prepared when it's their turn (don't have their money ready, don't have their card ready, at notoriously slow places like the bank, post office and Costco.

Comments:
sorry if my dog ever jumped on you.
 
but stretching is good for you. your wife told me so. don't you preach the importance of stretching?
 
your next cap purchase should be a jeff gordon or a dale earnhardt jr. nascar cap...that way you can channel that inner hick inside you and maybe enjoy country music for once in your life! haha
 
"hate" is a very strong word. afterall... i believe YOU are the one who get me started on country music.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]