Monday, March 10, 2008

MY COKE REWARDS

A year or so ago, my sister got me started collecting points for "My Coke Rewards" so we could redeem them for various prizes like Blockbuster movies.

To be honest, the website is extremely slow and the redeemable prizes are all pretty sad. In fact, to date, I've only collected one or two prizes. But somehow, I fell right into Coke's trap and I'm hooked on collecting these points.

It's gotten to the point where Karena, my parents, my sister-in-law, and some of my friends just email me or give me their rewards codes so I can redeem them.

But now I think I've become obsessed. Everytime I see someone drinking a Coke, I think to myself, "Man, if I could only look under their cap and get the code, that'll be 3 more points for me!" I even secretly pulled out all the Diet Cokes from someone's case just to get the code. I felt really bad and embarassed afterwards.

But somehow, the obsession goes on.

Comments:
That is like me and golf equipment.:)
 
hey I collecting the Pepsi points so send those my way and I'll send any Coke ones to you.
 
Hey, I started collecting the points too! The only thing I've gotten so far was kodak stickers.
Tammy
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]