Thursday, March 27, 2008



HOOKED

I have to admit that since I started using Facebook, I've wasted a lot of time on it. And to perfectly honest, I'm not sure why. I actually don't find most of things you can do on Facebook that interesting.

A few things I've really enjoyed in the past are the Music Challenge (not to brag, but I DOMINATE at Name That Tune), the Lakers and Bruin trivia, Scrabulous, and the Geography Challenge.

But I was recently introduced to Scramble by Jason and Suzanne and now I'm hooked. (Sorry, I know that's not the exact picture of the game, but that's good enough for peopel to get the idea that it's like Boggle). I can barely go a day without playing at leat one game.
Here's to more wasted time! =)


Comments:
Haha...it's like college all over again. But hey, it's not wasted time if you're having fun, right?! =P
 
The hook is that after playing it, I realized how limited my vocabulary is. Either that or I'm getting old and forgetful because all of the current college students are killing us!
 
I can tell Albert is very young, based on his comment. Albert, dear, we didn't have internet games like this when were in college. We were still trying to figure out email back then. =)
 
Sorry, Auntie Eunice. My bad. =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]