Saturday, March 08, 2008


AIRBORNE SETTLEMENT
If you bought Airborne over the last 5-6 years and felt like it didn't do everything it said it would in getting rid of your cold, then you are entitled to a settlement check.
Just visit http://www.airbornehealthsettlement.com/ and fill out the form. If you have receipts for your Airoborne purchase, you can be compensated more. However, most people probably don't have receipts in which case you can only be compensated for up to 6 boxes.
I have to admit that I feel like this is a cheap lawsuit, even though we have bought many boxes of Airborne over the years and I didn't feel like it did much. Still, I guess the bottom line is they're right, it didn't do what they advertisized and they shouldn't have put that disclaimer on their packaging.
I do like that it tastes pretty good (like lemon-lime soda), which made taking it pleasant. And I know a lot of people who insist that it helped them get over their cold quickly. Still, like I said, it didn't do the job for me.

Comments:
I can finally say, "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" to everyone who kept insisting I'd get better if I only had some Airborne (Tyrone, that's you, too!).

How exciting...I'll be interning at this dept. of the FTC (Bureau of Consumer Protection) over the summer. Expect a crackdown on weightloss pills come July (just kidding! I'll probably be a coffee gopher...)!
 
why are you so bitter judy? could it be that you didn't get lucille's with the rest of us on saturday? instead you had to supervise you silent auction. why hold an auction just for mute people? i don't get it.
 
i won a bball signed by jordan farmar. gonna wrap it up for your wedding gift =)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]