Saturday, February 09, 2008







WATCHIN' THE GAME

If you're someone who is stuck like me, you'll want to know about this:

Since we don't have Fox Sports, I often miss many home Lakers or Dodgers game that I'd otherwise love to watch. Or when I'm at my parents, I'll often miss UCLA football or basketball games since they don't have cable or satellite.

But those days are long gone.

Thanks to http://www.channelsurfing.net/ I'm able to watch all of it. Granted, it may not be the feed we get from LA, but who cares?

Now, I'll never have to miss Kobe Bryant dunking, Russell Martin hitting a home run, or the UCLA football team scoring another touchdown.

Comments:
Sorry, but I can't relate with the problem nor the solution. =) But I'm glad it has all worked out for you.
 
Sorry, not commenting on the blog. But, my in-laws said that you were very charming this morning in service. Haha, they also thought you were on staff at church. ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]