Tuesday, February 26, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST
With so much going on at work and many decisions to be made there (unfortunately, I can't go into detail here) and many more decisions to be made about our health and medical needs (my hip surgery, for example), my mind is very cluttered.

I'm very concerned that everything will work out and be timed as perfectly as possible. Complicating the issues are impending vacations and weddings. I wouldn't want to be a cripple using crutches for any of these events!

So, if you get a chance while you're praying, please include me too in your prayer requests. I am simply asking God for more faith and assurance that things will all work out according to God's perfect timing. That's something I know in my head, but I'm having trouble knowing it in my heart.

Thanks!
Comments:
You'll be in my prayers, for sure. =) Keep me updated.
 
it's ok, you can come to my wedding gimpy. who knows how bad my knee really is. i guess i can't get you to do the worm during our reception.
 
tyrone's so funny :)
ok. i'll be praying for you. wish i could be at these weddings -- crippled or non-crippled. :(
 
I will keep you in my prayers. Take care.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]