Wednesday, February 27, 2008


PEAKING TOO EARLY

I knew a 12 year old girl who had a 14 year old boyfriend. When her birthday came around, he went all out . . . and I mean all out. He bought her earrings from Tiffany's.

I was so shocked when she told me that I asked her to bring me the box it came in, just to confimr that it was indeed the famous blue box.

And sure enough, it was.

Now, am I crazy, or is that just SO WRONG! I didn't even know what Tiffany's was when I was 14! That's a guy who's just peaking too early. What's he going to get her next year -- a car? an Australian vacation? a house?

Kids, these days.

Comments:
Next year can be something else from Tiffany & Co. ...something more expensive. Haha.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]