Friday, January 04, 2008




TWILIGHT ZONE

As I mentioned, Michael and I hung out a few days ago. After dinner, we watched a few episodes from the Twilight Zone marathon that was running on the Sci-Fi network. This is a show that I loved ever since my brother and I tried to watch every episode as kids.

This got me thinking about my all-time favorite Twilight Zone episodes:
(10) It's A Good Life (1961) -- Billy Mumy wishes adults away to the corn field
(9) Living Doll (1963) -- Telly Savalas is convinced her daughter's Talking Tina doll is possessed.
(8) The Hitch-Hiker (1961) -- A hitch-hiker reveals the truth about a woman.
(7) Time Enough At Last 1959) -- Burgess Meredith finally has time to read, except no glasses
(6) The Dummy (1962) -- A ventriloquist's dummy isn't so dumb after all
(5) Eye of the Beholder (1960) -- Classic Twilight Zone where beauty is all in the eye of the beholder.
(4) Nick of Time (1960) -- William Shatner discovers a haunted fortune-telling machine
(3) A Most Unusual Camera ( 1960) -- A camera that tells the future leads to crook's demise
(2) Night Call (1960) -- Strange phone calls come from an old boyfriend who has been dead for years
(1) Nightmare At 20,000 Feet (1963) -- I always think of the monster on the wing everytime I board an airplane.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
I totally forgot that Kirk got his man (or monkey man) in the end AND that it was a happy ending!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]