Sunday, January 06, 2008








SICK VIC

One thing I always think about whenever I get sick (like today) is the Garbage Pail Kid named "Sick Vic." See, back in the 4th and 5th grade, all my friends and I were really into Garbage Pail Kids. We loved that they were gross and distateful.

We loved it so much that during a field trip, we began writing a list of names that we later mailed to Topps, the maker of Garbage Pail Kids. And sure enough, in their next edition, many of the names we came up with were used, including ones using our own names: Pat Splat, Dyin' Ryan, Dead Fred, and, of course, Sick Vic. (Sorry, I couldn't find a picture of Sick Vic)

We were all pretty disappointed that Topps never wrote back to thank us or provide any compensation. But still, we were happy to be immortalized in that way.

So, from then on, whenever I get sick, I always think of myself as Sick Vic.

Comments:
sick vic is better than "moist joyce." that nickname tormented me all throughout the 3rd grade. :(
 
couldn't find you sick vic, but i found you con vic http://www.geocities.com/lopezgpkid/imgi17.jpg or sick nick http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/9622/imgo32.jpg... close enough :) also snotwhich sandra. gross. i'm glad no one knew about that (or called me that).
 
I hope you're not sick from our lunch at JJ's! :( Feel better soon!
 
Don't forget "Luong's Dung"
 
try "nudy booty rooty tooty fresh n' fruity judy", or just "judy booty" (i think the latter is worse...)
 
Wow, you guys really came up (or were called) some good ones. Where were you guys back when I was in the 4th grade? =)
 
Hmm...Messy Jesse? Haven't heard THAT one before :P

Next time, make sure you copyright those suggestions so you could get some residuals for those names! :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]