Friday, January 11, 2008


THE NIGHTLY NEWS

My dad invited Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw, and Peter Jennings into our home for so many evenings that I got used to getting my news from the Nightly News each night.
But in more recent years, with the internet completely taking over most media forums, very few people watch the national news programs. Not even Charles Gibson or Katie Couric could save them.
I'm not sure what happened, but I suddenly began watching the Nightly News again recently. Perhaps it's the election, the poor economy, or the war. But whatever the case, I have found myself even recording the NBC Nightly News each night and watching it when I get home.
The NBC broadcast is my favorite because I feel Brian Williams is the most personable on TV and appears to be the most trustworthy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]