Wednesday, January 09, 2008


HOODIES

Karena and I have been noticing how popular hoodies are lately. It seems that all the high schoolers are wearing them and everybody else too, for that matter.
In fact, we went to Old Navy to buy one for Karena's boss and found a really nice waffle-lined one (pictured here). It was so soft on the outside and very comfortable and warm on the inside. But the best part about it is that it's warm without being overly heavy.
And after giving it to him and seeing how much he loved it, I thought it would be cool if I had one too. Granted, I'm not such a cool dresser and I wasn't even sure I could pull off the hoodie look. but I thought it would be nice for these cold chilly winter months.
My wish came true when I opened Liz and Steven's gift to me becuase it was the exact same Old Navy hoodie we had gotten Karena's boss. I'm still learning how to look cool while wearing it, but at least it's keeping me warm!

Comments:
Hey, I received one for Christmas too. Maybe we can wear each other's hoodies so it would look like we have a lot, making us appear even cooler.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]