Saturday, January 26, 2008











HIKING


About a year ago, Mike, Jason, Luong and I went on a hike up Mount Lowe in Pasadena (just off Lake Ave).

This morning, on our way to the gym, I suddenly thought today would be a great day to do that same hike with Karena. After all, I figure the rain would have cleaned up our air and the skies were blue with just a few clouds and the sun was out. Plus, the time I went with the guys, the weather was so bad and it was so foggy that we couldn't appreciate the view at all.

So, before you knew it, we were hiking up the trail.
Along the way, we took some photos of the snow at the very top of the mountain (which NEVER happens at such a low elevation) and of the view. Karena also enjoyed using the Echo Phone.

It was really a peaceful time, where we got to enjoy each other's company and share in some amazing scenery.

Comments:
Did any of you have to call "timeout"?" =)
 
I can't say that I did, but we did stop quite a few times!
 
but what did u eat???
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]