Sunday, January 13, 2008



BANANA REPUBLIC AND RUBY'S

When Lucky's supermarket was still around, I would always see people I knew in the fruit section. I saw teachers, classmates, friends, family members, even an ex-girlfriend once.

Now, it seems like we keep running into people we know at the Citadel's Banana Republic Outlet store. After seeing Jessica and Justin there recently, we ran into my cousin Jennifer there last night.

After shopping, the three of us ended up having dinner together at Ruby's. I never thought about eating at the Citadel before, but now, I'm a big fan of Ruby's! Their burger are delicious and they have refillable fries and drinks, and the atmosphere is nice. It's MUCH better than Johnny Rockets (I don't like that place much) and it's even a little better than Red Robin (which we love).

One of the best things to order there is the Burger Salad. You get the best of both worlds because it's literally a hamburger patty with cheese sitting in the middle of a green salad. And it had much more than just iceberg lettuce too!

Now, I'm excited to go back to shopping at the Citadel with Karena again. I'm excited to see who we might run into at BR ... and I'm excited about eating at Ruby's!

Comments:
Praise God for small pleasures! I love it when I know you're smiling, and I bet you were smiling when you wrote this entry. =)
 
and don't forget about the preferred club card for citadel where you can get discounts on various stores (expires at the end of the year)! and FREE soda at ruby's with any entree purchase! (inquire at the customer service office by rocky mountain chocolates) wow, i sound like a commercial ;o) hooray for spreading the coupon cheer!
 
Lucky's still around, there's one near my house too bad the Vons is gone
 
you saw jessica simpson with justin timberlake??? cool!


ok, was it the wongs? :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]