Saturday, January 19, 2008












AIRSOFT

Last Saturday, a good group of over 20 guys met up in El Monte to shoot each other . . . literally. And let me tell you, it was one of the best guy bonding times we've ever had.

The whole airsoft phenomenon started a few months back for Kevin's birthday. He got a group of guys together to celebrate with him by shooting each other. I still remember when Victoria called me to ask if I'd be interested. After I picked up the phone, she asked, "Do you like getting shot?" I was confused at first, but then thought it was really funny.

It's also funny for me to think that when girls get together to bond, they can just go talk somewhere (even in the bathroom) or just have tea together. But when guys get together, they have to shoot each other or push each other on the basketball court.

But f0r whatever reason that is, I know I feel closer to Aaron Chan after being stuck in a corner while several guys began to close in on us. And I feel closer to David Chen after shooting him in the back. =)

Boys will be boys, I guess.


Comments:
Jay and I are great friends now because I shot him in the back of the head.
 
i shiver just looking at the pictures. walking to the bathroom, in most cases, is a pretty bruise-free endeavor...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]