Thursday, December 06, 2007

QUICK THOUGHTS
1. Keifer Sutherland is serving his 48 day sentence at the Glendale City Jail. Anybody want to join me in visiting him while he's in the slammer?
2. I hope this isn't too gross for people. I was at work sitting around 4 women talking. Everybody already knew that my stomach was still not 100% since the food poisoning incident. Suddenly, a male co-worker walks up to join the conversation. Soon, it starts to smell . . . really bad. Apparently, somebody had passed gas in a big way. I immediately got nervous because even though I knew it wasn't me, I figured they'd all think it was me since I was the one having stomach problems. And yet, as we all know, whenever that happens, we all have to play it off like we didn't smell or notice anything. So, I'm sure they'll go on with the rest of their lives thinking it was me.
3. Have you heard Linkin Park's song "Shadow of the Day" yet? It's awesome.
4. There's seems to be more and more people in the world like the 20-year-old gunman who opened fire in an Omaha mall yesterday. I feel horrible that this world is so full of people with real hurts and real pains. The best thing I can do is love the people I come into contact with in my life and to help them find peace that only Christ can bring.
Comments:
Yo Gasman, let's go pay Jack a visit. And I hope you learned a lesson not to let meat sit around for half an hour in a baking car. Well, no offense, but better you than me dude. Go LP!
 
1. Got room for one more? =P Wanna get dinner beforehand?

2. That sucks. "Silent but deadly" never puts anyone in a good position compared to "loud and proud".

3. Listening to it now. Pretty good stuff.

4. [Sigh] Hate the sin. Love the sinner.
 
albert enjoying lp?! wow, that's an interesting thought! that song is a complete aberration from a typical lp song for sure. my favorites are still 'breaking the habit' and 'lying from you'
 
Oh c'mon Mr. Brooks, typical? Have you not heard My December? And no Albert, there's no more room. Only 2 visitors allowed per prisoner. That's what the guard told me.
 
Learning something new everyday, don't you Garth?

And from the looks of it LB, guess there's no room for any of us...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]