Monday, December 31, 2007



GETTING OLD

I must be getting old.

In years past, I was always excited to be hosting a New Year's Party that brought many people together. I loved making people play "forced fun" games. And I loved that it gave people who were back home for only a short time (like Amy, for example) a place where she could go and see everybody all at once.

And although I have to admit that I'm already missing the exhilaration of having close family and friends together, I'm looking forward to having a nice quiet night.


Comments:
Awww, Vic. I'm kinda sad, too. It was always a highlight of my breaks. (Thanks for thinking of me.) But I'm glad for you, too-- that you and Karena can enjoy a quieter evening and a different kind of new year's eve.

Bon and I will probably go to the prayer vigil tonight at CEFC. A good way to bring in the new year, though perhaps not as fun as "forced fun"! ;)

Happy New Year to you and Karena!
 
good you got to celebrate it another way. so sweet of you guys to open up your home and what you said about feeling content to see others have a good time and have a chance to catch up as well with others
 
Happy New Year, Victor!! Hope you had a good celebration.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]