Sunday, December 16, 2007



CAN I PULL THIS LOOK OFF?

A few weeks back, while getting dressed for church, I tried to put a sweater over my button-down shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, "I don't think I can pull this look off." And then, when Karena looked at it, she thought the outfit didn't look very good so I scraped it.
But I was determined to make it work today. So, I tried to find clothes that would match my blue sweater and just went with it. And I was even undetered when Karena thought I couldn't pull the look off. I told her, "I bet I get at least 2 compliments today."
Turns out, I got four compliments!
Next, I tried to pull off the rollin gthe sleeve back and having my shirt untucked. I figure all the cool kids are doing that nowadays. Well, I guess I'm not very cool because I don't think I look very good like that.
Oh well, one out of two ain't bad.

Comments:
I think Debbie and I gave 2 out of the 4 compliments. I'll bet the other 2 came from...did you visit your mom and dad today?
 
did you receive your compliments before or after you gave them their christmas presents?!? haha
 
it was a good look for you. business/ casual
 
Interesting...
 
the untucked shirt with rolled-up sleeves would be better with jeans... preferably darker colored.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]