Friday, November 16, 2007




UNDEROOS
One of the best parts of my childhood was wearing my Underoos. I was always was happiest when I got the change to put them on and become Superman, Darth Vader, or Yoda. Gone was the ordinary life of a boy. Now I was a superhero or a wise Jedi, etc. The three of us kids all had some Underoos and as far as I can remember, we all loved them.
But tonight, I had a conversation with Karena, where she said she didn't like Underoos. I was shocked! How could she not want to be Wonder Woman or C3PO as a kid (although I always though it was weird that they made C3PO underoos for girls, not boys)?
Anyway, Karena said, "If they were so great, they would still make them."
Well, I did some research and it turns out they DO still make them. They now make Dora The Explorer and SpongeBob Square Pants underoos.
I rest my case.

Comments:
okay... this is the weirdest post i've seen in a really long time. way too much information.
 
Now I know what to get you for Christmas. =)
 
I find the images funny, because it looks like the cartoon thought bubble is indicating that these superheroes are dreaming up their own marketing strategy: "Hmm...if I could somehow get myself onto kids underclothes, that will surely immortalize me for the ages!"
 
(this is carolyn) NO WAY!! she didn't like underoos?!? ethan is still bummed that they don't make them any bigger (only to age 7).
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]