Thursday, November 01, 2007


GOOD VIBRATIONS?
In the last 10 years that I've been using my cell phone, I've noticed more and more that I'm feeling good vibrations.
See, I like to keep my ringer on vibrate first and then ring. This allows me to hopefully answer the phone first without having it ring. I just find the ringtones so disruptive so I try to keep my phone quiet.
Anyway, now that I've had my cell phone vibrate in my pocket or on my belt for years, I now feel it vibrating all the time, even when nobody's calling. I find myself scrambling to answer the phone, only to find that nobody is calling.
I thought I was crazy, but I soon discovered that it's very common. In fact, they have named it "Phantom Cell Phone Vibration" or "Ringxiety".
So, I feel better knowing that I'm not imagining it. I'm not, right?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]