Tuesday, November 27, 2007







CHILDHOOD TV

This week, LA's KTLA Channel 5 was celebrating their 60th anniversary by showing 2 days straight of old TV shows that helped keep them on the air. More recent favorites like "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" and "Friends" were shown along with old favorites like "The Ed Sullivan Show" and "The Honeymooners" and "The Benny Hill Show."

But what I loved most was being able to watch some old favorites that I enjoyed as a kid. Some of these shows that I managed to catch this weekend were "Popeye" cartoons, "The Little Rascals", "Emergency", "CHiPs", and "Wonder Woman." The scary part is I remembered all the episodes from when I first saw them over 20 years ago.


Comments:
Hooray for writer's strikes! (we can blame everything on them now :)
 
Haha! Jesse and I watched wonder woman. Wow, she's a lot bigger than I remember. Or maybe I just didn't notice things like size back then. I just remember wanting to be her and twirling around, pretending to turn into wonder woman.
 
Wow, Wonder Woman...she's HOT.
 
Oh how I miss KTLA...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]