Friday, November 23, 2007



BLACK FRIDAY

Okay, okay. I know I told everybody not to do Black Friday. And I also said that I wouldn't do it after last year's Best Buy debacle and the problem at the Camarillo Outlets the year before.

But, there we were, standing outside Sports Authority at 5 am so we could get Karena a heavier ski jacket for the upcoming snowboarding season. We were each handed a card good for at least $10 off. Out of the 100 cards they handed out, only 2 were for $100 off. And guess who got one of them? Yup, it was a 1/50 chance and I was one of the lucky ones! After Karena and her sister each scratched theirs to reveal it was $10 off, I was disappointed to also see the numbers 1 and 0 on my own card. But then, I saw that there was one more digit next to it. And the rest was history!

So, that made getting up early all worth it. Of course, then I had to drive to work quickly so I could make it by 7am. Still, $100 saved is $100 earned.


Comments:
Nice!!! That's God looking out!!!
 
I'm outraged!
 
that's cool. hope karena got a really good jacket.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]